Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Animal Benefits from Marketing

Now that the book is actually a live title, the tougher work for me begins: marketing. Writing and editing was the easier part. Not easy, but easier. I would like to see this book and its following series reach a wider juvenile audience, becoming recognized more than just locally. But I would like to mention that I have been overwhelmed by the support I have felt from friends and family the last few weeks and I thank you all for your wonderful responses.

Besides creating a Facebook page for the book/series, I donated my first autographed copy to the silent auction for Tinsel & Tails Holiday Petacular, an event benefiting the Humane Society for Hamilton County. I can't think of a better opportunity to both help animals in need and to get the book out there. After all, it is a story that I hope encourages a younger generation to take an interest in the needs of stray and rescue animals, an issue very close to my heart.

Humane Society for Hamilton County

Tinsel & Tails Holiday Petacular


No comments:

Post a Comment