Saturday, June 14, 2014

From Tiny Inspiration to Tiny Success

I have been living in a whirlwind of dirty diapers, laundry and baby snuggles. Despite my busy days full of caring for baby, I have managed to publish the second book in the Odie the Stray Kitten Series, and much has happened to the first book Odie the Stray Kitten.

While the real Odie's days are filled with lounging in the sunshine with Bandit, waiting for me to feed him breakfast, and occasionally chasing the fleeting mouse or bird, his story has been busy.

In the beginning, I simply wanted to write a children's story that was close to my heart. It has slowly transitioned from the inspiration of a tiny animal into a tiny success. It is by no means nationally recognized and is still buried in the millions on Amazon's Top Sellers Lists. But it has received some recognition that I am so very grateful for and also proud of.

My author website (www.kristenmott.com) is now up and running, so check back often as I will frequently be posting updates on the books, reviews and events.  Stay tuned for updates on the newest addition to the Odie the Stray Kitten Series, Odie's Best Friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment