Thursday, December 12, 2013

Beginning the Next Big Adventure

Our son has finally arrived and left me with little time to keep up with blog posts. But I am back in action now and ready to report on what is happening next in The Odie Series of children's books.

I am so proud to say that Odie the Stray Kitten has been well received by friends, family, strangers, fans and their children, which encourages me to continue forward with the series. I am so appreciative of the support I have received through this whole process. I am continuing to promote the book through a Facebook business page and in the process of setting up readings and signings through local libraries. A full website is in development as well as a few other marketing tools.

Now on to the more exciting news. The next installment of the series is about to begin production! The next book will focus more on the story of Odie's best friend Bandit and how he came to live on our farm. That's all for now, but there will soon be many more of Odie and Bandit's adventures to share.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment