Thursday, January 9, 2014

Looking Forward

The year 2013 has come and gone and I am looking ahead to what is in store for 2014. Last year was a big year. In January, the real Odie showed up in our horse barn as just a small kitten, well you know the story. I wrote his story in the spring and began the process of publishing the book over the summer. The process was completed and Odie the Stray Kitten was first published on Halloween.

Again we are now in the dead of winter with record arctic temperatures and snowfall. But we are also in a new year, one to be filled with more writing and creating for The Odie Series. As I posted in my last blog entry, production has started on the second installment of the series, a book that will focus on the life of Bandit, Odie's best friend.

As I continue on with this endeavor I just want to again thank everyone for their support for the book and my continued pursuit of writing animal stories for children.


No comments:

Post a Comment